The ScadaMobile and Modbus Gem apps are native iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch applications for simple Real Time monitoring of industrial PLC based systems and processes.
You are able to present values in a fully customizable list supporting pages, sections and a variety of controls.
The HMI Draw and HMI View apps represent our latest bet in the field of real time monitoring of industrial processes.
These apps work as a coupled system where industrial automation integrators develop fully graphical HMI applications, and deploy on-line to customers or end users.
- Create a simple 4 column Excel spreadsheet with a List of your PLC Variables.
- You can optionally add a wide range of attributes including the use of expressions to fulfill special specifications or to achieve advanced behaviors.
- Save the spreadsheet into a CSV file and Import into ScadaMobile.
- Set the PLC IP address in ScadaMobile.
- Monitor your process variables and values from anywhere.
- Support for all major PLC brands using Native, High Performance Drivers, at no additional cost.
- Local or remote access. Any number of concurrent PLCs.
- Direct App to PLC communication, no intermediate boxes or servers required.
- TCP/IP based security.
- Embedded Web server for direct File Import from your PC.
- Configurable Accounts and Access Levels.
- Very fast response, independent of project size or number of tags. Immediate connection and display. You will connect and navigate through your process faster than you are able to browse your iPhone Contacts.
- Advanced Event Driven Expressions Engine featuring the Ruby language syntax, which includes functions and methods for any requirement.
- Boolean, Integer, Floating Point, Strings and Arrays of any type are thoroughly supported for all protocol drivers and the Expressions Engine.
- Document File Viewer to display Files or Web Sites on demand, including Video Streams, all from the same app.
- Ability to Play Music from user included Audio Files or the iPod Music Library based on any conditions.
- Integrated Bar Code Reader.
- Alarms, Trend Graphs.
- Drop Switches, Buttons, Images, Text Fields, Knob Controls, Trends, Gauges, Bar Indicators, even Gesture Recognizers and more into pages.
- Connect on-screen objects and iPad Sensors such as accelerometer, gravity, rotation, geo-position and more with Programmable Logic Controller (PLC) variables using expressions.
- Upload your HMI projects to the cloud for temporary storage or pre-deployment.
- Deploy your projects to end users devices with a single tap on a button.
- 100% Native application. Designed from the ground up for maximum efficiency and speed.
- Instant reaction to user interaction or PLC value changes. Great experience for end users.
- Connects directly with your PLCs. No need for intermediate Boxes or PCs.
- Native support for all major PLC brands.
- High reliability and security.
- Supported all iPad sensors such as accelerometer, rotation, gravity, geo-localization and more.
- Fun to create your HMI projects with.
- Ability to deploy your projects into end users devices with a single tap.
- No additional hardware is required.
- An Apple iPad can replace expensive dedicated HMI touch screens.
- You integrate with a novel solution that enhances your possibilities of creating new business.
- Full mobility brings advantages to end users.
- Remote project deployment and updates saves installation costs and expensive travel.
- The HMI Pad system is free of economic risk. With an extremely low entry level cost, integrators do not pay until their projects are deployed to end users devices.