HMI Pad Forums Main Forums HMI Pad Support Activation code on new iCloud

This topic contains 9 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Marco 23 hours, 29 minutes ago. This post has been viewed 137 times

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

jiriw68
    Participant

As an integrator want activation code to move to a new iCloud and old canceled. How to do it?

Grzegorz
      Participant

Hi,

This is is not possible from interface of application,
        it is only possible if U take contact with administrator and then make this manually but right now as I know it’s not possible contact with John.

regards

gregM
        Participant

I can move the License to a new iCloud account, if you email me the name of the project and the new email address. greg (at) ritecontrol.com

Grzegorz
          Participant

Hi gregM,

Have you maybe some more info abut future of support and Entwicklung for HMI Pad?

regards

gregM
            Participant

as of right now, both applications are open source on github.
              As far as development of the current applications on the iTunes Store, they will probably not be developed any further.
              Unless the apps quit working on iOS, they will remain on the App Store and I will continue giving support and helping with any licensing issues.

Grzegorz
              Participant

Thanks for the info.

Marco
                Participant

Hi,

sorry for capturing your thread. I have a serious issue that the user change crashes HMI Draw and HMI View in IOS 10.3.1, already sent an email to the support. But I remembered there was a forum, had a look, read this and I’m a bit of shocked right now.

I realized in January last year that MODBUS GEM / SCADA Mobile stopped support and the future will be HMI Draw/View, spent many hours of writing my project in HMI Draw, but this is also a dead one?!?

Good to know that’s open source now, but I’m not an IOS programmer. Is there any community taking care of it, or is it again time to look for alternatives and rewrite all a third time, fearing that IOS 11 might kill my project?

–Edit–
                  Oh, I’ve read further in the forum and saw the statement from John. I’m sorry about this and wish him all the very best for his health!

@GregM: Do you know if there are any plans for a community to continue or at least fix issues with moving IOS versions, or do I need an alternative for my home control?

• This reply was modified 6 days, 2 hours ago by  Marco. Reason: Whether you start reading new or old threads first, it's always wrong

John
                  Keymaster

Please read this

http://www.sweetwilliamsl.com/about-us/footnote/

I am sorry I can’t help any further.

John

• This reply was modified 4 days, 10 hours ago by  John.

Rafael
                    Participant

Nuestros mejores deseos John…

Marco
                      Participant

Dear John,

that’s a sad story, apart from on first place your private plans your ideas for the HMI project are awesome. But most important: I pray that you will return into a well state soon and fully understand your decision. This is much more important than any other things!

One question: Would you mind to put the good old Scada Mobile / MODBUS Gem to GitHub also? This app was perfect for my needs and I guess it’ll be more easy to recompile that to 64 Bit than maintaining the complex HMI Draw/View project. I’d really appreciate (especially as this will stop working with IOS 11 as it has no 64 bit support).

VBR
                        Marco

• This reply was modified 23 hours, 29 minutes ago by  Marco.
                        • This reply was modified 23 hours, 28 minutes ago by  Marco.
                      Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Copyright © SweetWilliam, S.L 2009-2013. All rights reserved.
                      Science and Technology Park of the University of Girona, Emili Grahit, 91 (NarcĂ­s Monturiol building, Office P3-B03) 17003-Girona. Phone +34972183244