HMI Pad Forums Old forum Feature Requests (old) Additional Formatting

This topic contains 0 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  48tracks 7 years, 1 month ago. This post has been viewed 1000 times

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

48tracks

This may be included in the new HMI application I have seen that SweetWilliam is working on, but I would love to see the ability to move buttons around in ScadaMobile. Right now the application only allows buttons to be on the right side with the label on the left, but it would be great if I could have a button in the center of the UI, or on the left side.

For example, I’m working on a project where I have motors that are driving a PLC equipped robot. If I could move the buttons around in ScadaMobile, I could create a 4-way “button / direction pad” which would allow me to drive the robot easily from the application. While I realize this isn’t the “usual” and/or possibly “intended” use of ScadaMobile, the movable buttons would be an awesome feature!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Copyright © SweetWilliam, S.L 2009-2013. All rights reserved.
    Science and Technology Park of the University of Girona, Emili Grahit, 91 (NarcĂ­s Monturiol building, Office P3-B03) 17003-Girona. Phone +34972183244