HMI Pad Forums Old forum Feature Requests (old) Allen Bradley SLC 5/05

This topic contains 2 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  admin 9 years, 8 months ago. This post has been viewed 1066 times

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

admin
    Keymaster

Hi again,

I tried this little app on a Logix5563 and it’s work pretty well. I didn’t make anything big as this is not my main target right now. I’m looking more to make it works on a Allen Bradley SLC 5/05. The project at http://sourceforge.net/projects/advancedhmi/ work pretty well with this piece of hardware and I will like to see Ethernet/IP driver for Allen Bradley SLC and Micrologix PLC implemented in ScadaMobile soon. If you need any tester, I will be glad to try any code.

Sincerely,
      Jo

John
      Keymaster

Hi Jorat,

We are adding support to Micrologix and SLC 5/05 controllers through PCCC commands embedded in Ethernet/IP. We expect to have it available on the App Store by next week. Release will be 1.3.4.

Joan
        SweetWilliam, S.L.

John
        Keymaster

Some users have reported ScadaMobile giving errors when trying to establish connection with SLC5 controllers including the SLC5/05. We are working to solve the issue and to release a fix as soon as possible. This is strictly a EIP/PCCC communications driver issue, that does not affect communications with the newly supported Micrologix controllers, or any of the previously supported protocols. We have removed any reference to SLC in the main page to avoid user confusion until we have a patch ready. Existing users are still recommended to update to current version.

EDIT: We solved the issue, it turned to be a small glitch in the PCCC encapsulation part that surprisingly enough did not affect Micrologix but caused an error in SLC5. An update correcting this has already been sent to the App Store (version 1.3.5).

Joan
          SweetWilliam, S.L.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Copyright © SweetWilliam, S.L 2009-2013. All rights reserved.
        Science and Technology Park of the University of Girona, Emili Grahit, 91 (NarcĂ­s Monturiol building, Office P3-B03) 17003-Girona. Phone +34972183244