HMI Pad Forums Old forum Support (old) Bounds Values from Tags

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Raf Olaerts 8 years ago. This post has been viewed 746 times

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Raf Olaerts

Hi,

I’am trying to give a slider a max “bouns” value that comes from a value from the PLC.

For example
      Tag INT_MW0 is a memory word in the PLC that contains a value that changes constantly.
      The max Bounds in the slider chould be that value.

i tried the following:

BOOL_M3 INT HR101 ord:=203; section:=”COUNTER VALUE” ; write_access=0; label:=”Slide to set value” ; style:=”slider”; scale:={0,1,0,1}; bounds:={0, INT_MW0 }; suffix:=” puls”;

this does not work :-(
      If you know what i’am trying to do could you pleas tel me what the correct way is to get this done?

Thanks!
      Raf

John
      Keymaster

Raf, I understand your requirement. Unfortunately, this is currently not supported. There is no way to dinamicaly change the bound values of a slider control. We note this as a possible enhancement for a future release. Thank you very much for this suggestion.

Raf Olaerts

Thanks for the fast reply, that’s just great! :-)

Reading you answer i saw a fauld in my question.
          Is not for the Slider is need dinamicaly bound value but for a BAR.

Any chance that that is possible?

Thanks again!
          Raf

John
          Keymaster

Unfortunately it is not possible either. The same answer would apply. Thanks.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Copyright © SweetWilliam, S.L 2009-2013. All rights reserved.
          Science and Technology Park of the University of Girona, Emili Grahit, 91 (NarcĂ­s Monturiol building, Office P3-B03) 17003-Girona. Phone +34972183244