HMI Pad Forums Main Forums ScadaMobile Support Chage tag value by exiting a page

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Inoj 4 years, 8 months ago. This post has been viewed 1123 times

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Inoj
    Participant

Hello,
      Is there a possibility to automatically change the value of a internal tag just by exiting a page and going to “the main page”, the one page where our company logo is shown?
      I have been experimenting with the expression as shown below.

test BOOL INTERNAL access=3;page=”";section=”";label=”";comment=”";value= if ($SMCurrentPageName == “Bemesting”) then 1 else 0;write_access=9;hidden=0;

When I’m in page “Bemesting” test is 1 but test only gets 0 as value if I open another page and not by only leaving “Bemesting” for “the main page”.

Regards,

Inoj
      Participant

Hello again,

Another question I have is regarding allocation of the same value to multiple tags at once, I mean with one line of code.

This question is related to my previous post because my intention is to reset a few internal tags while leaving a page.

Thanks,

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Copyright © SweetWilliam, S.L 2009-2013. All rights reserved.
      Science and Technology Park of the University of Girona, Emili Grahit, 91 (Narcís Monturiol building, Office P3-B03) 17003-Girona. Phone +34972183244