HMI Pad Forums Old forum General (old) Connecting to SLC 5/05

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  kedar. This post has been viewed 1520 timeskatre 8 years, 6 months ago. This post has been viewed 1520 times

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

kedar.katre

Hi everyone,
      I am trying to connect my SLC 5/05 controller to ScadaMobile ONE. My controller is a Series C with firmware FRM 7.10 on it. I am connecting through a remote Ethernet port 44818 with the correct IP address. I transfer the excel file from my mac to my iPad2 and try communicating it from the connections tab it shows me an error saying “A SLC/Micrologix Controller was found but it reported an error when reading N98:0″
      I am confused here coz i am not using the tag N98:0 at all. And moreover iPad is not able to communicate to the controller either. How do I get around this error? Any suggestions.

Thanks,

Kedar

Rafael
      Participant

Hi Kedar
        i have this problem, and the solution is create a DATA FILE called N98 int the program data and give a valor “1″ example
        and it must be the same in the validation code in the seccion of the SM conecctions.

read pag., 50 of the ScadaMobile Manual.pdf in the download seccion for more info.

Saludos y suerte!

kedar.katre

Thanks alot… That really works…

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Copyright © SweetWilliam, S.L 2009-2013. All rights reserved.
        Science and Technology Park of the University of Girona, Emili Grahit, 91 (NarcĂ­s Monturiol building, Office P3-B03) 17003-Girona. Phone +34972183244