HMI Pad Forums Main Forums HMI Pad Support Controllogix tags connection trouble with Ipad

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  martin_cuijian 4 months, 3 weeks ago. This post has been viewed 421 times

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

martin_cuijian
    Participant

Hi,
      I have a trouble when do IPAD tag connection with controllogix system. When I created a local variable in the program, I found it’s impossible to connect with IPAD. But when I created a global variable, it’s easy to connect with the IPAD.

I have read the manual and the named synax in IPAD is exactly like the manual writes.

I give you my example below:
      local variable name:Test
      local variable position: Program Tags
      Location in program:MainRoutine(MainRoutine is the main progam of MainProgram)
      I have named the tag in IPAD like below:
      MainRoutine.Test
      MainProgram.Test
      MainTask.Test
      MainProgram.MainRoutine.Test
      None of above can work.

You know, it’s unpractical to define all the tags needed to be connected as global variable, I am so confused about this and really don’t know what happed. Could you please do me a favor to point what’s wrong with my procesue or what step I have missed?

Thanks very much!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Copyright © SweetWilliam, S.L 2009-2013. All rights reserved.
    Science and Technology Park of the University of Girona, Emili Grahit, 91 (NarcĂ­s Monturiol building, Office P3-B03) 17003-Girona. Phone +34972183244