HMI Pad Forums Old forum Support (old) How to make a selection bool tag

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  tdavila 7 years, 10 months ago. This post has been viewed 764 times

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

tdavila

Hola,

first of all thanks for your app.

I wish to use our app to control the lighting and venetien blinds in my home.

I am using a beckhoff CX PLC and after some time managed to read and writte coils using your app under Modbus TCP IP.

However to write a coil it is possible only if the coil is not used in the PLC program, since the coil should be controlled both harcoded in the PLC code and through your app, do you have a way do to this ?

un saludo.

Thierry

John
      Keymaster

This is not an issue related to ScadaMobile. This would happen on all HMIs or Scadas. To manage this situation you need to reserve coils for use in ScadaMobile that are not overwritten by your PLC program. Think of them as inputs for your PLC program. Then you use said coils to activate or deactivate the actual coils that control your process. I hope this helps.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Copyright © SweetWilliam, S.L 2009-2013. All rights reserved.
      Science and Technology Park of the University of Girona, Emili Grahit, 91 (NarcĂ­s Monturiol building, Office P3-B03) 17003-Girona. Phone +34972183244