HMI Pad Forums Old forum Feature Requests (old) IEC 60870-5-104

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  El-Papo 8 years ago. This post has been viewed 1179 times

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

El-Papo

It would be werry nice if the IEC 60870-5-104 protocol was integrated. Witch would make it possible to interact with Siemens SICAM equipment.

John
      Keymaster

Ultimately, adoption of a particular protocol depends on user demand. We need to understand which potential it has or what we can expect after supporting it. So the more you can tell us about it the better ! (you can email me privately for this or use the contact form if you want).

Thanks.

El-Papo

I am working for Siemens in Denmark as a programmer in the energy sector, and i see there could many be a potential for this function in the ScadaMobile. The system i work with is used in energy distribution all over the world and in wind turbines etc.
          I see this could have a great potential in situations like test and commissioning as well as problem solving and normal maintenance. If you consider in the future to implement this protocol standard i could many help you with some information.
          This protocol standard is also used in other brands than Siemens.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Copyright © SweetWilliam, S.L 2009-2013. All rights reserved.
        Science and Technology Park of the University of Girona, Emili Grahit, 91 (NarcĂ­s Monturiol building, Office P3-B03) 17003-Girona. Phone +34972183244