HMI Pad Forums Main Forums General Support Contact?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  gregM 3 years, 7 months ago. This post has been viewed 1282 times

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

jweav2223
    Participant

We had attempted to contact support from this website as well as using email addresses we had when contacting for support with Modbus Gem but cannot get a reply. Any one else having trouble getting support?

We had used Modbus GEM exclusively as a monitoring device for our customers to monitor pump stations. Noticed it had not updated in a while and come to find out it is removed from the app store. Reading on here it seems it is not compatible with the new iOS updates but ProView says their version is still active?

Looking to get some support on transitioning our file from Modbus GEM to this new HMI Draw. Hoping to have support do a couple tags for us to review and understand the process of development on the HMI Draw app to help fast track our transition.

Did you select “yes” for RTU mode on your Modbus/TCP connecter?

jweav2223
      Participant

Assuming this reply was meant for another topic conversation as it doesn’t relate to my topic at all.

gregM
        Participant

If you send me your Modbus Gem project, I can set up a HMI Draw Project for you.
          I don’t know if I’ll be able to do it all, since I don’t know how big your Modbus Gem project is, but if you email me at greg (at) ritecontrol.com I’ll help you as much as I can.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Copyright © SweetWilliam, S.L 2009-2013. All rights reserved.
        Science and Technology Park of the University of Girona, Emili Grahit, 91 (NarcĂ­s Monturiol building, Office P3-B03) 17003-Girona. Phone +34972183244