HMI Pad Forums Main Forums General View activation

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Grzegorz 2 weeks, 2 days ago. This post has been viewed 94 times

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Karsten
    Participant

I purchased a activation Code for my application, and mailed the code to my customer.
      The customer installed HmiView but when she tries to activate the project a message pops up that it is NOT possibe to install as default user. I troede to install HmiView as well and when i press “redeem activation code” i Can see user:Default. How Can i change this.

gregM
      Participant

Hi Karsten,
        Where does the Default User show up?
        Can you send me a screenshot at greg (at) ritecontrol.com

thanks.

Grzegorz
        Participant

@Karsten

Are Your customer connect to iCloud account?

regards

Karsten
          Participant

Hi Grzegorz

Thank you for your answer.

Yes as far as I know she has an icloud account. But the same shows up on my Ipad when I install HmiView. I would like to try to install on my own Ipad, but I am afraid I will use the activation that should be used for my customer. Can I install it on my Ipad, and the release it after testing it and then install it on my customers unit ? It is a one hour drive for me every time I have to test something at my customers phone.

regards
            Karsten Rasmussen

Grzegorz
            Participant

Hi Karsten,

How many code U pay?
              If you pay only for one code and this code will used on your device first then is not possible to use it for you customer. One code for one device.

regards

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Copyright © SweetWilliam, S.L 2009-2013. All rights reserved.
            Science and Technology Park of the University of Girona, Emili Grahit, 91 (NarcĂ­s Monturiol building, Office P3-B03) 17003-Girona. Phone +34972183244