HMI Pad Forums Old forum Support (old) What is the minimal setup?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  John 10 years, 3 months ago. This post has been viewed 745 times

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

John
    Keymaster

Hello CXMax,

You probably already have on place all you need to run ScadaMobile.

To use ScadaMoblie locally you need a WiFi with direct access to your PLC local network.

To use it remotelly you need to be able to access your PLC from the internet. For this you need a DSL or GPRS (3G) router on the PLC side. There is no need for a fixed IP. Remote access is possible from any WiFi spot or through the cellular network. Switching is automatic but WiFi is used first if both are available.

The easiest set up for both Local and Remote connection is a standard Wireless DSL router. The PLC must be wired to the same local network as the router.

For about 2 euro (or less than $3) you can download ScadaMobile Lite from the App Store and try it yourself. I encourage you to do so.

Regards,

Joan

John
      Keymaster

Hello,

I need to know what do I need to run the app.

Thanks

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Copyright © SweetWilliam, S.L 2009-2013. All rights reserved.
      Science and Technology Park of the University of Girona, Emili Grahit, 91 (Narcís Monturiol building, Office P3-B03) 17003-Girona. Phone +34972183244