HMI Pad Forums Main Forums ScadaMobile Support Why can not I find the scadamobile app in the AppStore

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Grzegorz 4 years ago. This post has been viewed 1725 times

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Rossi
    Participant

Why can not I find the scadamobile app in the AppStore???????

Rafael
      Participant

Hi Rossi,
        the application has been discontinued a few years ago, and who have updated iOS9, perhaps having connection problems. this has commented John

http://www.sweetwilliamsl.com/support/forums/topic/scadamobie-ios9-support/#post-21645

• This reply was modified 4 years ago by  Rafael.

Rossi
        Participant

Hi Rafael,
          oh NO ! This is shit….

But I found this :

https://itunes.apple.com/de/app/prosoft-i-view-lite/id397352772?mt=8

This App is the same. But the price is 150 € in the voll version ):

gregM
          Participant

If you don’t mind my asking, why not switch to the much more versatile HMI Draw and HMI View apps?
            If your project isn’t too big, I could try to convert it for you.

Grzegorz
            Participant

ScadMobile is much better to use with iPhone, quick navigation between pages and function is unbeatable. ProsSoft View looks like ScadaMobile but need to wait for update to iOS9 support and the price is high.

regards

gregM
              Participant

iView was Licensed to Prosoft by Sweetwilliam as far as I know, so I doubt there will ever be an update to iView.
                Price on HMI View is very reasonable compared to other Mobile HMI Solutions.

Grzegorz
                Participant

Yes,
                  HMI View is very good app for iPad but use it with many value and function on iPhone is not comfortable.
                  Since update to iOS9.1 this app again working correct, we have only interface glitches with iPhone 6, 6+.

regards

• This reply was modified 4 years ago by  Grzegorz.
                  • This reply was modified 4 years ago by  Grzegorz.
                Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Copyright © SweetWilliam, S.L 2009-2013. All rights reserved.
                Science and Technology Park of the University of Girona, Emili Grahit, 91 (Narcís Monturiol building, Office P3-B03) 17003-Girona. Phone +34972183244