HMI Pad Forums Main Forums HMI Pad Support Wi-Fi camera interface with HMI-Draw.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  kdefant 3 years ago. This post has been viewed 1503 times

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Krishna Prasad
    Participant

Hi Support,

We are working on the Phase-2 project for HMI in HMI-Draw . Now our client has the requirement to view the image on HMI through WiFi Camera.

Please help us, How to integrate WiFi camera with HMI-Draw and deploy on HMI-View. If you have any documentation please provide us.

- You can also suggest which compatible camera we will use , but the camera should be WiFi based…

We are awaiting your response with solutions.

Thanks and Regards,

Krishna Prasad
      krishna.prasad@kneoautomation.com
      0091 – 8446915553

gregM
      Participant

You can use the web browser component to point to the IP address of the camera.
        You should be able to view it from there.

kdefant
        Participant

I have also been trying to point the web browser to an IP camera. I have tried the direct IP address when Im on the same network and I have tried ddns from a sewerage network, “http://hemptech.ddns.net:1024″. I always get a “Could Not Connect to the Server” any recommendations? Is there an IP camera you can recomend?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Copyright © SweetWilliam, S.L 2009-2013. All rights reserved.
        Science and Technology Park of the University of Girona, Emili Grahit, 91 (NarcĂ­s Monturiol building, Office P3-B03) 17003-Girona. Phone +34972183244